Friday, September 30, 2005

Hippo Secret

I just thought that I would raise anticipation by letting you all in on a little secret in the hippoverse: I have my halloween costume all picked out!!!

Katie and I tried it on last night, and I must say that I look abs-fur-lutely purr-tastic in it, and for awhile thought about wearing it straight through from now until my first Halloween in our household, but decided against it, mostly because I knew that the sheer cuteness of me in my halloween costume would be too much for Baxter to handle and he might implode.

So it was out of the goodness of my kitty heart, I meow you, that I decided not to wear my pretty kitty costume until my photo session. But then, it's never coming off!!!!

Here is a hint about what I might be (though MUCH MUCH cuter and more purr-cious): A DRAGON!!!

Purrs and Kisses,
Hippo

No comments: