Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Games Hippos Play

I am purr-fectly sorry that I have not been updating the kitty blog as of late - I know that I am totally behind. I know that it is not good kitty manners to wait so long, since my audience waits with baited kitty-chow breath for all of my newest adventures. My only excuse is that Katie and Baxter have been out of town at debate tournaments and though I would normally let you in on all my cat-ploits via the desktop computer, it hasn't been working. Which is worse for me than you, since instead of cruising for pals on Catster, I had to make do with Animal Planet and the occasional nap.

I am a wee bit cranky at the moment, because I just had a bath. I understand its necessity, and I am purr-tastically excited about the Christmas pictures that are soon to follow - which I swear I will post ASAP, and will accompany my soon to be annual Hippo Christmas letter. The letter will stay on my blog for my legions of fans to visit, but I will mail cards so you can have a reminder all year of just how purr-ociously cute this Hippo is.

But for tonight, a game! Now that we have finally gotten the house together (and I obviously use the royal kitty we, since I would never deign to actually clean, and the vacuum gives me a little kitty scare) and cleaned, I have begun to play hide and seek.

To start, an easy one. If you cannot find me, you need remedial instruction in Hippo Hide and Seek.


Slightly harder, but pretty easy. Beautiful Hippo alert!


Can you see me? Where is Hippo?


Oh my darling, oh my darling, oh my darling Hippo-tine. You are lost and gone forever, oh my darling Hippo-tine. Can you find me?


Purrs and Smooches,
Hippo Bear

No comments: