Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Deck the Halls with Meowing Hippos!

IMG_0225

Katie and Baxter went to the grocery store today and got all sorts of goodies for the making of Christmas treats. As a purr-tiful persian kitten, I tend to keep myself to the persual and consumption of kitten chow, but as of recently, I have switched food in order to facilitate the emergence of my beautiful smile, which the vet says is being hidden by tartar. So far it is quite scrumptious, and so I can understand why it is that Baxter and Katie would want to make special foodstuffs for the holidays.

But what I can't understand is why they would do this by going to the grocery store rather than laying on the couch and taking a nap. They really should look into getting someone to fetch their food for them, like I have done.

No comments: