Saturday, December 02, 2006

Riding in Cars With Hippos

Katie and I went to the vet on Wednesday. I did not appreciate such things, as I am generally a kitten who does not like to leave the house. I wouldn't say that I'm agoraphobic purr se, but I have totally enjoyed the ways in which I have not had to leave the house since moving to Purr-chester this July. I tried to make my concerns known in the car on the way there, and my meows were met with much fawning. As usual, the vet was incredibly nice to me (the public loves me!) and hopefully the fleas that seem to have infested my beautiful fur will be solved soon by the medicine they gave me.

Plus, Katie made me ride in my carrier (even though I had my favorite purple blanket, so it wasn't all that bad) and we all know I prefer to lay on the console and glance out at the world around me.
IMG_0426

Purrs and Smooches,
Hippo

No comments: