Friday, May 27, 2005

Pretty Kitty Back in Business!



So as a cat who cares whole-purr-edly about her fans, I thought it would be-paw me to let everyone know that I have survived the past few days and the surgery they have entailed. I'm a little tired, and a little more hesitant to purr, and Is seem to have four stitches on my pretty kitty tummy that are blue and I would really like to lick every second that I am not cat napping, but Baxter and Katie are just not allowing that to happen. Sad, really, since I do enjoy cleaning myself so much. The only thing that really irks me at this point is that I have this baby outfit that Baxter and Katie make me wear when I get to licking my tummy too much in earnest, and I look absolutely ridiculous in it. I managed to get it off one time while Katie and Baxter were at the mall, but then they put it back on.

But since I care more about attention than much of anything else, I figured I would post a couple of the best photos of me in my new outfit.









--
and, since I haven't posted in a while, I thought I would include a couple of photos that were from before my surgery, but show my near-purrfect beauty in its full form.


me napping.


me and Katie kissing.


i like laying under the covers.


ready for my closeup!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very cute:)

Very CUTE katie. Hippo is a fantasticly adorable cat. I loved meeting Hippo. And your awesome just like hippo.
guess who:D:D:D:D