Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Nap Time is the Best Time for Kitties

I am not sure if I have meow-ntioned adequately how absolutely purr-tastic it is to have friends home all the time. Since Katie and Baxter re-purr-ed home from their last debate tournament (an activity, by the way, that I am purr-sitive I would be meow-tastic at, since I meow loudly and insistently, which I could use to get the judges to always vote for this pretty kitty), we have played and cleaned and played some more. They have this nasty habit of taking way too many purr-tographs, but I use that to my advantage by showing my beautiful fur off for all to see on this here website.

(However, we have not taken Easter photographs as of yet so I am reserving judgement on the soundness of allowing so many photographs to be taken of my precious puss.)

Having the house clean means that there are so many more places for me to nap, not to mention observe the action. For example, there is the back of the couch:


Baxter's Laptop (which I also adore because we are super-kitty-fans of the Green Bay Packers):


Not to mention the lovely coffee table, which is es-purr-cially clean and I just purringly adore:


But honestly? The best part is that I can sleep comfortably on the top of the world, right by the air conditioner, by Eeyore and outside birdies.

No comments: