Sunday, October 08, 2006

Hippo's Love Song for Baxter

Katie and Baxter are in Kentucky this weekend for a debate tournament, which means that I have left to my lonesome for four days. Though I love having parties and slurping bowlful after bowlful of cream, I miss my Baxter. For the past year or so, I had really liked sitting with Katie more. We got up in the mornings together, checked our email together, and she is always willing to pet me and brush me and make me all pretty. And I still love Katie. She takes care of me. But as of late, Baxter and I's love affair has grown, and I love sitting in his lap.


Baxter always sits on the couch with his recliner out so there is plenty of space for this pretty kitty to lounge and stretch.


He changes my litterbox rapidly and always keeps food in my awesome Green Bay Packer Bowl.


He is always willing to sleep and smooch with me in bed.


He even shakes the feather so that we can cuddle while we bat at fun kitty toys.


Smooches for Baxter!

No comments: