Monday, October 23, 2006

Why Do You Meow Me Up, Buttercup?

What could be a better way to start a weekend than this sign?


I must say, I did not actually attend the kitty show, mostly because I had much napping and kitty chow eating to do, but I sent my missives (i.e. Katie and Baxter) to check out the scene and see if any of the kitties there were worthy of being my friend. Turns out there were more kitties there of the Persian variety even than the Siamese kitties for which the cat show was named. Alas, however, they did not bring me a friend. They did bring me a new toy that I am just getting the hang of, so I will save pictures of it for later.

--
I know everyone around me is wondering the same thing: what is this pretty kitty going to be for Halloween? I have my costume all ready to go, but I don't think that I will reveal it just yet. Instead, I will show you my practice costume, a dress that Katie was kind enough to get for me on clearance at Target.


Am I not the most adorable Hippopotameow on the planet? I mean, who else could make this dress look so spec-cat-ular?


Next week: My Costume! If you're lucky, I'll even take a picture with a Care Bear, also in costume.

No comments: