Monday, October 30, 2006

Almost Happy Meow-loween!

I know that this pretty Hippopotameow promised a picture of my secret Halloween costume, and I am afraid that I am going to have to disappoint you all, my dear readers. I have not yet taken my holiday bath, which means I am not yet willing to subject myself to photographic memory in my lovely costume. Its stunning color choices make it necessary that my fur be as white and pristine as possible, and I just did not have time to bathe today. Over the weekend I was pretty low key, even though Baxter told me explicitly I could have a costume party, but I thought it better to save my thunder for the actual Halloween day.

I did think that I should give you a little taste of the awesomeness that is me in a costume. So if you'll recall, exhibit A: my halloween costume last year. I was a dragon.
IMG_0481

Exhibit B? My Christmas Costume. I was a snow-cat.
IMG_0726

Exhibit C? My Easter Costume, 2005.
IMG_9898

Exhibit D? My getting fixed Baby Costume, May 2005.
IMG_0045

Exhibit E? My Easter costume from this year, which was beautiful.
IMG_0039

And finally, Exhibit F. The Dress Katie bought me for the upcoming holiday party season.
IMG_0256

What this means for you? Tomorrow there will be a special super-duper non-Monday edition of Hippo Blogging, wherein I show you my lovely and as-yet undisclosed Halloween costume.

No comments: