Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Many Meows and Purrs for a Happy Halloween!!!

As promised, I bring you the updated version of Hippo Costume-palooza, 2006 edition. This year, I decided to be . . .

A Lobster!

Here is Baxter and I, all dressed up and celebrating the Meow-lo-ween.
IMG_0328

I do have to admit, I am not entirely sure that I was pleased to be wearing the outfit. I mean, I am completely adorable, but I am adorable every day. And today was a big day in the grooming department - I had a bath, Katie brushed me too much, I was blow dried twice and am still not completely, AND I had to wear a halloween costume?
IMG_0329

But at least Baxter looks cute.
IMG_0327

Note that I also helped Katie carve a spectacular pumpkin.
IMG_0330

And then I ended the night with a little dance in my hat, because it was slightly bothersome but also incredibly fun to dance around the townhouse.
IMG_0333

Happy Halloween!!!!

No comments: