Sunday, March 13, 2005

H-H-H Hippo, Beautiful Hip-po, you're the only c-c-c-cat that I adore

I know that it has been forever since I updated, but I blame that on Katie and Baxter. They went out of town last weekend for the longest time EVER and turned off Katie's computer so that I could not update on my own. When laptops are around, it's almost a shame not to update, but I was far too lazy to bother figuring out how to boot up the desktop.

This week has been a lot of medicine, and I am not pleased. However, I have been placated with many toys that I deign to consider, knowing they are intended to make me feel less bad about the dreaded yellow towel and pink bubblegum medicine. It's easy for a kitty to be grumpy under those circumstances. Add in that I accidentally jumped into the bathtub yesterday while there was still two inches of draining water in it from Katie's shower and you are lucky that I am not permanently hiding under the bed.

The one thing continually brightening my mood is the fact that I have figured out how to sit on the window ledge in the bedroom underneath the venetian blinds and the canopy, and look out the window. No bother that I usually fall off, land on Baxter's head, and wake him up while he is sleeping. The view is breathtaking.

Purr,
Hippo

No comments: