Monday, September 11, 2006

Are We Meowing for some Purr-ball?

So the school year is officially in full swing for this pretty kitty. So far, it appears to mean that there is more time where I am home alone with only Katie OR Baxter and not both of them at the same time. Not that I mind, though, because it means more attention for me! And they both appear to be purr-cellent at making sure my back door is open so that I can stare at my chipmunk-friends. The chipmunks appear to be coming more regularly now that the fall is coming, and there are many moths for me to bat my purr-fect claws at.


Did I mention that I had to take a bath the other day? I bet that I did not, because I was so meow-ingly mad about the subject that I had to wait until now to mention it, now that my fur is lush and long and no longer destroyed by the ridiculousness that is bath time.



In case you were not clear on just how angry this idea of a bath made this purr-tacular kitten, I give you exhibit B.
Luckily, the purpose of such purr-diculous activities is that my always lush and beautiful fur because almost luminescent when it is clean. I will grudgingly admit that I have never looked as beautiful as the next day after the terrible bath.


No comments: